Saturday 6 August 2011

AnimagiC 2011 Part 2 - Saturday

Saturday - July 30

As you can see I was too lazy to take more
photos of the convention itself. Photobucket

LOL. Breakfast-timePhotobucket
Photobucket

Lolitas Photobucket
(from left to right: Flokati, ??, Minako, ??, Charlotte)
Photobucket

This is Charlotte and me.
My coordination wasn't as spectacular as the Fairy Kei coord. on friday.Photobucket
Photobucket

Neon Genesis Evangelion figures!!!!
Photobucket
I am still peeved at my decision....
Why didn't I buy at least one of the big headed Asukas??
Photobucket

My boyfriend is the bestest Brolita in the world! Photobucket lol
Photobucket

My best friend Minako with her boyfriend.
Photobucket

My boyfriend and I.
Photobucket


Thank you so much for reading!

Love,
Luna Photobucket

No comments: