Friday 21 October 2011

new Hollister items

Photobucket

Today I want to show my new clothes
from a brand called "Hollister". Photobucket
"Hollister" belongs to "Abercrombie & Fitch"
and is my favorite brand! Photobucket

This is my new Jacket with fake fur!
It is so cozy and warm. Photobucket
I love the dark blue color.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is me wearing the JacketPhotobucket

Photobucket


I also bought a Jeans shorts and
an off-brand Leather belt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket I adore all those details.

In one of the next entries
I am going to show you more items
I purchased within the last weeks.
Photobucket(Hollister, Primark, ROSE FanFan and more)

Thanks for reading.
See you soon!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

hollister said...

nice pick. i love hollister very much.