Wednesday 21 September 2011

shopping time

PhotobucketHi there,
today I have to post a lot of entries,
because I didn't post any for ages!
I am so sorry for that. Photobucket

About 2 weeks ago I met my boyfriend
in Oberhausen and we went to a shopping mall
called "CentrO". Photobucket
There are a lot of awesome stores, but my
favorite stores still are Hollister and Claire's. Photobucket

Here you can see my purchases.

A cute bow hairclip from Claire'sPhotobucket

Photobucket

And a Graphic T-Shirt, a Longarm-Shirt
and a Jegging pants from Hollister!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Those pants are so soft and pretty comfy!
Photobucket

Do you like Hollister clothes, too?
I really want to try a coordination
with Hollister x Angelic Pretty!
You can see my coord soon.
Please be patient and wait until I post a picture!

Photobucket

No comments: