Thursday 28 July 2011

Paris/France July 2'nd + 3'rd, 2011

Part 2

Sunday - July 3'rd, 2011 (Angelic Pretty Tea Party)

Photobucket

On Saturday we got up early in the morning, had breakfast,
dressed up in Lolita (Angelic Pretty only of course!!) and
packed our bags. We left the cars and our luggage at the Hotel
and went by subway to the 'Arc de Triomphe' and walked to the 'Eiffel Tower'
before we took the subway to a café where the AP Tea Party was.

Arc de Triomphe
Photobucket

My coordination:
dress, OTKs, barrette, bag, umbrella: AP
cutsew: Emily Temple
shoes: Secret Shop
headbows, jewelry: AP, Chocomint, off-brand

Photobucket

(from left to right: Nancy, Yumeko, me, Minako, Mirella)
Photobucket

Eiffel Tower
(with my boyfriend ^^)
Photobucket

Photobucket

At the Tea Party:

Photobucket

PhotobucketThe drinks looked so sweet.
They were delicious, but a little bit too sweet,
because I also ate Cupcakes, Macarons, Chocolate....Photobucket
I wish they would've served coffee. Photobucket

New Collection: Chess Chocolate
Photobucket

Tombula prizes:
Photobucket

Lucky me won the pink Tea Cup bag!!! Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Maki and me
Photobucket

Asüka and me
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Tea Party was perfect!!!! Photobucket

We drove home at 6pm.
My boyfriend bought for me in Belgium at a motorway station
a super super cute little plushy!! PhotobucketPhotobucket
He gave him the name 'Pinky'. hihi
Photobucket

My purchase, prize and gifts from AP:
Photobucket

My prize:
Photobucket

Eiffel Tower souvenirs:
Photobucket

some delicious thingis for me at home in Germany!
Photobucket

Photobucket

a random picture (Saturday July 2'nd)

dirty Harry

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you liked my report about my
AP Tea Party-weekend in Paris!?

cu soon, yours Luna Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: